Sunday, August 14, 2011

Retreat


Just so that it is known as to why you may not be able to get in contact with me, I will be on a three-day retreat at St. Gregory's Abbey in Shawnee Oklahoma. I'm looking forward to my time with the Benedictine monks of Oklahoma, to learn more about their way of life and to prepare me for the coming semester of theological studies at St. Meinrad Seminary.

This is such an exciting time for me. It is a time in which it is very important that I prepare and focus on the task of formation that is necessary for Holy Orders. My hope is that spending time in comtemplative prayer with a community if monks that are responsible for bringing and establishing Catholicism to Oklahoma will strengthen my resolve to serve the Church in Oklahoma with zeal and with love.



No comments:

Post a Comment