Thursday, August 4, 2011

Goodbye Omaha!




Well, it has been an amazing spiritual journey that I have had here in Omaha NE this summer. I leave this place with a great sense of gratitude and hope for my vocation.

I have established lasting relationships and garnered immense spiritual blessings and tools for my formation.

In a later post, I hope to expound on this all, so, suffice it to say, I will miss my time hear in Omaha, for various and sundry reasons, but I am very glad to return to my home.

Thanks to all the IPF formation staff and helpers who have made this summer such a rich blessing for all involved. You will all continue to be in my prayers.

And so I sign off from Omaha, and will return to you again from the Sooner State. Peace and love to all!

Foshee

No comments:

Post a Comment