Thursday, December 24, 2009

White Christmas... humbug...




Well, today is Christmas Eve, and I'm stuck in my house. Normally, I would LOVE this situation, however, I'm scheduled to cantor for the Midnight Mass at the Cathedral of Our Lady of Perpetual Help in Oklahoma City... which is abut 20 miles away from my current location.

So, as it stands, I will be staying in the warmth of my home, but I'll be missing the Eternal Sacrifice on a Holy Day of Obligation. Granted, if I can't make it, I'm not culpable for not attending Mass, but it is quite a bummer, nonetheless.

I hope that all of my friends out there have a joy filled and safe Christmastide. Stay warm in body and in spirit, and continue to reflect on the Love shown to mankind by our Creator on this Holy Night.

No comments:

Post a Comment