Monday, August 13, 2012

Seminarian Days 2012

Today marks the second day of Seminarian Days for the Archdiocese of Oklahoma City.  As always, it's a joy to spend time with my diocesan brothers.  It is one of the few time in the year where we gather together to strengthen our bonds of fraternity.

Unfortunately, this Seminarian Days was curtailed because of scheduling conflicts, but, as a wise man once told me: "it's quality, not quantity that matters."

In less than a week, I return to St. Meinrad to begin my second year of theology and my fourth year in seminary.  That means in two years, God willing, I will be ordained to the transitional diaconate... WOW!!!

I look forward to the regiment of seminary again.  This summer, which I hope to speak about more in depth at a later time, was full of growth for me, for which I am grateful.

Please continue to pray for vocations to the priesthood and religious life.  Til next time, folks,

No comments:

Post a Comment